APAC Employment Monitor Q1 2016 [infographic]
Morgan McKinley presents our Quarter 1 APAC Employment Monitor infographic for 2016, which provides data on new professional job availability and on professional job seeker availability in the Financial Services sector. For the first time we are also introducing into our monitor data on contract (non-permanent) job availability.
APAC Employment Monitor Q1 2016 Highlights:
- NEW: Morgan McKinley begins reporting employment figures for contract & temporary hiring
- Professional contracting job vacancies increased by 50% quarter-on-quarter
- Professionals seeking new jobs up 24% quarter-on-quarter
- Professional permanent job vacancies increased by 14% quarter-on-quarter
- Top sectors leading the way in Q1; Fintech, Digital, Cyber Crime - leading to talent shortages
For more information, please view the press release here.