Singapore is famed for its financial industry and is considered the fourth largest foreign exchange market in the world. As a thriving economic hub, Singapore is alive with employment opportunities for the global professional.
At Morgan McKinley our experts in international recruitment can help you secure the job you want in a number of global locations, including Singapore. With celebrated sustained economic growth, open door business policies, political stability and good health care system, working in Singapore has never been so attractive to professionals looking to move abroad. Morgan McKinley has a proven track record in helping thousands of people find their job in finance, accountancy, banking, IT and marketing.
Living in Singapore – Fast Facts
- Singapore has booming financial services, biomedical sciences, chemicals, electronics, engineering and IT industries.
- The currency is the Singapore dollar.
- The population of Singapore is estimated at just above 5 million.
- Singapore’s climate is divided between two monsoon seasons and typified by hot, wet weather.
- Singapore’s working week consists of 44 hours on average across five days, with a half day on Saturdays.
Visa and Tax Requirements in Singapore
Thinking about Moving to Singapore?
If you are considering working abroad, international recruitment specialists Morgan McKinley can give you advice and guidance on a number of locations worldwide, including Singapore.